Evolution Gaming is the leader in live casino software. Any player who enjoys playing live casino games has no doubt heard of Evolution Gaming. The game portfolio is huge and the software is easy to integrate for online casinos. That’s why so many casinos offer Evolution games.
Evolution Gaming is known for developing unique live casino games. On this page, we will cover the games from Evolution Gaming and tell you why this company is so popular. Over the years, Evolution Gaming has also acquired a number of competitors, for example NetEnt Live and Ezugi. That way, Evolution will remain the biggest for years to come.
Evolution Gaming started in 2006 in Riga, Latvia. The company specializes in high quality live casino software. Online casinos can purchase this software and then that casino can offer its players all the games that Evolution Gaming has developed. EVO has quickly become the largest in its segment and is featured on many platforms and is the go-to choice for Aussie casinos with live dealers. Evolution Gaming has its own studios where the live casino tables are located and where the game shows are presented.
Soon there were more than 100 casino tables in Riga in a studio where live dealers were constantly working. Evolution has opened multiple studios in Spain, Malta, Belgium, Romania, Canada, the United States and Georgia, among others.
The founder is Jens von Bahr. The CEO of Evolution Group is Martin Carlesund. Already in 2010, the manufacturer was honored at the EGR Awards as Live Casino Software Manufacturer of the Year. Other companies belonging to the parent company are:
- SIA Evolution Latvia
- EVOGAME ESTONIA
- Evolution Belgium
- Evolution Netherlands
- Evolution Malta Ltd.
- Evo Gaming Studios in Romania
- Evolution Core Holding Limited.
A total of more than 6,600 employees work for this development studio, which generated total sales of more than 290 million euros in 2019. With such numbers, it is no wonder that this supplier is awarded for its innovations every year. But not only does the live provider receive awards as a producer, the casino games are also regularly voted game of the year, such as the 2014 Immersive Roulette Game of the Year or the 2018 Lightning Roulette.
Classic live casino table games
The most popular games in every land-based casino and every online casino are roulette, blackjack, poker and baccarat. We call this classic live casino games. Evolution Gaming has created dozens of different live dealer tables for these games. As a result, there is always a seat available at the table and you are sure to head to one of Evolution’s games:
- Live Roulette – is a game where you bet on the number the ball will fall on the roulette wheel. You can also bet on multiple options. The live dealer spins this wheel and makes sure the game runs smoothly. Some interactive games that has a fun twist are Lightning Roulette and Double Ball Roulette games!
- Live Blackjack – the goal is to get as close to 21 as possible with the cards you’re dealt. You can ask for extra cards from the live dealer, but beware: if you get over 21, you lose anyway! Blackjack requires more strategy than roulette and try Common Draw Blackjack or Lightning Blackjack for example.
- Live Poker – the dealer makes sure the game runs smoothly, but you play against the other players at the table. It’s a tactical game that you really need to understand before you start playing, but that’s what makes the game so much fun! With Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Caribbean Stud Poker, Evolution Gaming has developed a series of popular poker games.
- Live Baccarat – you bet on bank, player or tie. It’s about who is closest to 9, the player or the bank. It’s easy to understand and with variants like Baccarat Control Squeeze and No Commission Baccarat there are even more options!
- Live Game Shows – while many live providers only develop classic casino games for live dealer areas, there are a few Evolution Gaming game shows in a live version. The most famous game is Dream Catcher, but other titles are also worth trying, such as Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal Live or Football Studios.
The experiences made it clear why Evolution Gaming live casino providers are so happy to use the software maker’s portfolio. After all, they get a diverse selection of top-quality live games. The numerous features and betting options that both inexperienced casino players and high players will win their money.
The advantages are clear that you can play live dealer games on your smartphone or tablet. In addition, the producer regularly develops new and innovative live titles, which are also available in several languages.